We are honored to be part of the conversation. Thank you for sharing links to our articles.
What Content Can Be Used And How
• Share links to any of our content by email and social media.
• Regretfully, do not republish in full our text-based content on the web. Duplicate content is bad for SEO.
• Reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures or quotes) in your own articles, presentations or documents as long as you honor our Content Attribution Policy.
• Republish in full any cyndimitchell.com original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics) by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. We do not grant permission however for using any stock images we’ve purchased for our content.
• We are pleased to give you content at no cost to you. You may not however, make money off of our content unless you have our expressed written permission.
Content Attribution Policy
Please attribute Cynthia Mitchell as the source
Link to the original cyndimitchell.com source you are referencing
For references to a cyndimitchell.com article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.